Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] 2.5m Tuff-trek H1 awning and 6 side walls grey.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
SWR

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
[For Sale] 2.5m Tuff-trek H1 awning and 6 side walls grey.

Sadly I have to part with this.

Only been put out once to test and practise setting it up. But has been on the vehicle for 4 months during summer of 2014. Been sat in dry storage ever since. Was hoping to reuse but without a Roof rack for the foreseeable future it has to go.

As it has only been up once I have no photos of it so borrowed the images (I hope this is ok Thumbs Up )

http://www.disco3.co.uk/gallery/albums/use..._TT_H1.png

270 degree wrap-around awning. opens out from the side of your vehicle and swings right around to the back, offering a huge covered area.
4 horizontal support legs holds the wing up and can be raised or lowered to allow rain to run off the roof.

Made from the same awesome, ripstop poly-oxford canvas.

mount easily to the side of most roof racks or roof bars, and are secured in a built-in, heavy duty rain proof travel cover when not in use.

£450

Obviously due to size and weight collection or courier network.

Go on treat yourself to an early Christmas present. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
 D3 HSE TDV6 Auto. Bonatti Grey.

Mods:
V8 Brake upgrade (front Only), Full height Luggage guard, Rubber mats all round, RLD spare wheel protector, Terra Firma Steering and Transmission guard, Smoooooth Nappa steering wheel, Clock on dash and Reverse home lights. National Luna split charge system, front and rear light guards, Danhag GSM (on loan), JE stage 1 remap... Zero money

Last edited by SWR on 25th Nov 2015 10:46 am. Edited 2 times in total 
Post #156693824th Nov 2015 11:10 pm
Andy Foster

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Tech Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Is this the one in the photo as the description is for the H2.

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH
D3 gone but never forgotten. 

Post #156706425th Nov 2015 10:15 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SWR

Apologies H1
Embarassed Embarassed

Mods:
V8 Brake upgrade (front Only), Full height Luggage guard, Rubber mats all round, RLD spare wheel protector, Terra Firma Steering and Transmission guard, Smoooooth Nappa steering wheel, Clock on dash and Reverse home lights. National Luna split charge system, front and rear light guards, Danhag GSM (on loan), JE stage 1 remap... Zero money

Post #156706925th Nov 2015 10:28 am
Andy Foster

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Tech Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

As my search for an Oztent is proving fruitless I am tempted. Just need to have a think and sort a few things first. Will be in touch Thumbs Up

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH

Post #156710925th Nov 2015 12:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Andy Foster

Do you know what the packed length is Thumbs Up

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH

Post #156729925th Nov 2015 7:05 pm
sailorboi

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

2.5m ish Thumbs Up
 07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x
Sankey Narrow Track Camping Trailer (Gone but to a great home) 

Post #156730525th Nov 2015 7:11 pm
Andy Foster

Nice one Thumbs Up

Need to do a bit of measuring.

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH

Post #156731125th Nov 2015 7:18 pm
Andy Foster

Has anyone fitted one of these to an Expo Rack. I'm not sure it won't foul on my roof lights as I'd need to mount it on top of the rack to avoid the rear ladder when I open the tailgate.

Photo of lights in question.

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH

Post #156732825th Nov 2015 7:47 pm
sailorboi

Why not mount it in the side? As not to encroach on the rack space and keep overall height down??
 07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #156733125th Nov 2015 7:52 pm
Andy Foster

Think if I did that the rear ladder would be an issue when I open the tailgate. Does the top pole swing out first or the bottom. If it's the top then that would give me a bit more room.

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH

Post #156733625th Nov 2015 8:00 pm
sailorboi

Top first Thumbs Up

I think if you mount it as high up as you can on the roof rack I think it would make more sense on your rack to have it mounted on the vertical bars of the rack. The rear of the awning would then be flush with the end of your rack Thumbs Up

Massey Ferguson 35x

Last edited by sailorboi on 25th Nov 2015 8:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #156734125th Nov 2015 8:03 pm
Andy Foster

Thanks for that Thumbs Up

1st dibs Thumbs Up

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH

Post #156734325th Nov 2015 8:05 pm
sailorboi

^^^^ hopefully you can see that on my trailer it sits actually slightly foward from the rear of the trailer so I think yours would be fine and if on the side does not get in the way of anything else. Would also be easy to demount if you did not want it on all the time Thumbs Up

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #156734425th Nov 2015 8:06 pm
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Come on Andy get it sorted you know you want to Thumbs Up
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication [email protected] D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #156734725th Nov 2015 8:14 pm
SWR

PM replied to Andy.

Thanks all for responding in my absence. Bow down

Mods:

Post #156737925th Nov 2015 9:35 pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >