Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Advanced Factors

What to do with possible warranties from us.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Advanced Factors
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 
What to do with possible warranties from us.

However hard we try, now and then there are bound to be items that need to come back for warranty inspection & refund.

Parts Warranty -
2 years on most items. (This is our offer and exceeds most supplier liabilities)
3 years on premium products as marked on our website. (This is our offer and exceeds most supplier liabilities)
1 year for LEDs replacement upgrades. Conventional Bulbs are excluded.
1 year on selected marked economy range product, we understand the need for some cheaper products but cannot guarantee them beyond the manufacturer liability.

When something fails it is a pain, but we don't make the item so don't be worried about sharing your experiences on the forum, some members have thought they have upset us by discussing this.
Whilst we don't take it personally we do choose what we sell so we need to know, in the last few years those of you that follow what we do would have noticed some supplier changes and masses of new products on our website. This evolution is driven by you our customers and fellow Land Rover owners.

We would normally ask you to purchase a replacement and then send the faulty item back, I prefer to have back even insignificant value items as it all helps our supplier choices.

If it's straight forward (parts claim only) you will get your refund by return. I would love to trust you all to send back goods where we have not charged and I used to do this but I have had several forum members let me down in the past so I apply these rules to all now.

If it needs factory inspection (generally when claiming labour invoices) these can take a few weeks and sometimes longer, please bear with us with this, we do push as much as we can. If you have not had your refund in this time call me and I will look into it.

Return courier/postage charges. We will cover reasonable return costs on genuine claims within the UK. If you choose to spend 8 times what it cost you to receive the item don't be upset that I don't pay that (Yes it's been done before) If you are outside the UK talk to or PM me first.
 Paul Redding
+44 (0)23 8052 2774
Order Parts Online at www.advancedfactors.co.uk 

Post #159407216th Jan 2016 1:59 pm
tayaste

United Kingdom 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

I've had to send some stuff back to AF, (through no fault of AF I might add) and money was refunded without quibble.
Top marks to you and your team Steve, great customer service. Bow down

Post #159409316th Jan 2016 2:31 pm
Robbie

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4

I've occasionally struggled to get Steve to take enough money from me, but if he is not looking you can sneak some extra money into his till.

Top bloke whose honesty is beyond reproach.

Thumbs Up
 Land Rover - Turning Drivers into Mechanics Since 1948

Battery & Quiescent Current Drain Testing

Diagnostics for:
Defender, FL2, D3, D4, Evoque, RRS & FFRR
A not-for-profit enterprise

Post #159409616th Jan 2016 2:37 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >