Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] BMW 530D M sport LCI stage 2 2007
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
donnylad

[For Sale] BMW 530D M sport LCI stage 2 2007

I have for sale my BMW 530D M sport LCI. 2007 plate. My private plate is not included and it will be returned to its original 2007 plate.

The car has done 86200 miles but this will rise as it is my daily vehicle.

Within the last 12 months the car has had a full service with all filters including fuel, oil, air, pollen etc. It also had the brake fluid replaced as this was due according to BMW. The book has been stamped etc.

The MOT was done in march and it flew straight through with no advisories, this really is a brilliant example!

The car has had 2 new rear tyres less then 2000 miles ago. The grip from them is insane! After a lot of research into the best tyres for these cars I decided on Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 2. They were not cheap but make the car handle really well. I havnt touched the suspension as the standard M sport setup seems to be brilliant.

The car was booked into Avon Tuning last year, They gave it the once over and checked it out, confirming how good condition the motor was in. They removed the old swirl flaps and fitted brand new PMW aluminium blanking plates. The next job they did was open the DPF filter and remove the inside giving it more flow before the remap. The EGR valves were removed / blanked off, which should mean no problems in the future as both the DPF and EGR's can cause severe and costly headaches. The cat was not touched as this helps with back pressure. The car then received a full stage 2 remap on the rolling road. mapping out the parts that where removed. It achieved 298.9 BHP and 512 ft/lb torque. It really pulls through the gears and the 0-60 time now is around 5 seconds. Whilst remapping the speed limiter has been removed and the car is easily capable of 170+mph on a long enough stretch. Bruntingthorpe is ideal if you have the necessary insurance as the straight there is around 2 miles!

The car has been well looked after. Wants for nothing and really feels a great car to drive!

When we visit family in cornwall we normally always get 35-40 MPG depending on the speed we travel. If you sit at 60mph you will get 50+ MPG.

The thermostats where replaced last year with genuine BMW parts.

The car received a full Stainless steel exhaust system, straight through from the DPF back, quad exhaust. It doesn't sound to loud, but sounds brilliant when putting your foot down. This was fitted around 2 months ago by Top Gear performance in Doncaster and has a lifetime guarantee, that stays with the car, and not the owner!

It is a bit dusty as I haven't cleaned the inside for a week or 2 due to working long hours. I will get it valeted for the buyer though!

There has been no water in the boot or front of the car. It is a common problem with these and can cause massive problems with the electronics. So even if you dont buy this one check the front plenums and the boot wheel well for water signs.

This car has a space saver tyre with the full original BMW tool kit and medical kit. I have replaced some stuff in the medical kit as it was close to its end date.

This is the LCI model with the LED rear lights and updated gear selector.

Original Spyder alloys in great condition!

The car has the odd mark like a small 3-4mm chip on the front wing and 2 marks on the rear bumber. It is 9 years old though so hasnt done bad. All the rear windows are tinted / blackout.

The car has CD/ DVD player with full sat nav and blootooth phone system including aux in, in the rear of the car.

The interior is black leather with no rips and really no signs of wear! It is in great condition and its nice to not have the wood!. It has the silver finish which in my opinion looks alot sportier. I did think of changing to carbon fibre but I like that it is bright in there instead of dark!

If I have missed anything give me a ring and I will try and answer your questions. No test drives unless your insured. I am not daft enough to let someone drive a powerful rear wheel drive vehicle when I have never seen you drive before!

Viewings can be day or night, but I will need 4-5 days to swap the plate over and get the new log book back.

Thew car has 5 former keepers.

Genuine reason for sale. I need a bigger car, wanting a range rover vogue and may consider PX for the right one! ( although I don't rush in and will normally wait months to select a pristine vehicle)

I will answer questions as soon as I can but don't expect me to reply to phone calls between 11-6am!

Thanks for reading. This is a serious car, in great nick, Yes its not the cheapest, but if you want a cheap car go and buy one don't try giving me crap offers etc I know how good this car is and it took me 4 months and 7 viewings and a 575 mile round trip to find the perfect one! ( perfect before we had a child anyway!!)

Give me a call (Matt) if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Price is £9950

PX possible with a Range rover vogue TDV8 or Discovery 3 TDV6

Post #16767143rd Jul 2016 10:38 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >