Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

Nice Parking Today!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4
Nice Parking Today!

Testing day.

Took SWMBO for one of many medical appointment over the last two or three years in her VW Tiguan and thought the parking efforts of one of our RRS colleagues was a bit much.

Found this when we got back to the car Evil or Very Mad

Some people.................

(and no I am not hiding the number plate) Whistle

"Track day running - Don't put your foot back on the accelerator until your absolutely sure you don't have to take it off again"

Current Ride: D4 XS Commercial Baltic Blue SDV6 fully loaded with heated everything Smile
Track Days: BMW E36 M3 Evolution MY 1996 (3.2 Litre 377 BHP sat in 1,250 Kgs of car, with a pro safety cage and some serious braking power) Smile 

Post #173888124th Nov 2016 12:02 pm
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 

Looks like a wall on his RHS so would need to be more left to get out, or even to swing into the space. Sensible choice would have been to reverse into the space.

Post #173888424th Nov 2016 12:05 pm
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4

Noted - there were several empty spaces to the rear of my standing position Rolling Eyes

Seems more testing when you are there to see the men in white coats - there is enough stress in the visit as it is.
 "Track day running - Don't put your foot back on the accelerator until your absolutely sure you don't have to take it off again"

Current Ride: D4 XS Commercial Baltic Blue SDV6 fully loaded with heated everything Smile
Track Days: BMW E36 M3 Evolution MY 1996 (3.2 Litre 377 BHP sat in 1,250 Kgs of car, with a pro safety cage and some serious braking power) Smile 

Post #173888624th Nov 2016 12:08 pm
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 

Just like our local Tesco, park far end with no cars anywhere near to find a cluster of cars around mine within 15 minutes. My theory is the drivers think their car gets lonely and wants friends around it. Whistle

Post #173888724th Nov 2016 12:10 pm
Navigator

Location: Stay at Home. One of the lives you save could be your own.

Scotland 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Causeway GreyDiscovery 4

There is a lot of sense in parking close passenger to passenger to leave what space there is for driver doors to open. Should be done everywhere. Driver can easily stop once vehicle is out of space to load passenger(s).
 A vaccine does not stop you catching a virus, or passing it on, or getting ill from it, really ill. It does reduce the likelyhood of you dying when really, really ill. Stay Alive - KEEP AWAY FROM PEOPLE.  
Post #173889524th Nov 2016 12:39 pm
astonbuilder

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

This week I had to climb in through the tail-gate of my RRS as two complete and utter Censored had parked too close either side of me to get in through the doors.

Given we are all co-employees of the same big green oval company makes me think of them as even bigger Censored to be honest Twisted Evil

Post #173893424th Nov 2016 1:43 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >