DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
JoeMacBandit

United States 2007 LR3 4.4 V8 SE Auto Stornoway GreyLR3
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault

I have a 2007 LR3. (North American) .

I have the following "Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault". How do I actually get specific fault codes. I plugged in my wifi ODBII device and used torque app but no codes show up. How can this be, when I clearly have 3 code messages showing on the dash. On my wife's 2006 Jeep Commander, I can read codes both using torque via ODBII and also get specific codes on the dash using a blink code method. Also on my wife's jeep I actually get individual tire pressures (same with my 2008 Pontiac). It is not clear to me if this message indicates "Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault" is due to a low pressure or bad sensor or bad ECU. Any help would be appreciated. Very Happy

Post #182925422nd Jun 2017 3:06 am
JoeMacBandit

purchased icarsoft i930 and have code C1A64 spare wheel module. I assume this is the TPMS sensor in the spare. The valve stem does not look like it is a TPMS sensor type stem. It is plastic\rubber. The spare is not a full spare. My rims are aluminum 18" stock. The spare is a 19" but narrower than the stock and has a sticker about traveling at low speed. Funny...usually the donut spare is smaller than the stock rims. Anyway does anyone know if an 18" stock rim+tire can be stored in the location of this 19" donut. I assume yes. I also assume that a full stock 18" aluminum spare was an option on the LR3. I would like to buy a used stock rim and use it as my spare, but I don't want to pull the trigger until I get confirmation that it can be stored in the spare location (obviously I would remove the donut spare). Any ideas?

Post #183877720th Jul 2017 3:01 am
Sea Raider

I had 20" alloys and a 19" space saver as a spare when I purchased my 2006 Disco.
I have recently fitted 19" alloys and a full sized 19" alloy has now replaced the space saver, its also fitted with a wheel protector from RLD to save it from disappearing.

Post #183879320th Jul 2017 7:54 am
JoeMacBandit

Thanks

Post #183888020th Jul 2017 1:00 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >