Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D4)

Service package query
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Littletamcroft

Scotland 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteDiscovery 4
Service package query

I bought my March 2016 D4 Landmark in October 2016 with around 3500 miles recorded. Was advised that serviced at point of sale and was also given service package with the car as part of deal.

About 2 weeks ago I by chance went and registered on the LR online service records and found that car was serviced at 2800 miles in July 2016 "in prep for sale". I took it that meant car should be serviced in July 2017 (12 month rule) or at 18800 miles - currently at 17500!

Booked car in for 13 July at local dealer (1st possible date) and they confirmed service package exists. It was pointed out to me though that vehicle should have had first A Service in March 2017 - so 4 months late!

Hopefully no issues with this but having now read terms of service package worried that I could encounter a problem - anyone experienced this or have an inside line on matter?

Also flagged again re intermittent air suspension issue (if auto stop/start activates during lowering to access height, car goes to off road height instead) and re poor heater output - constantly set at 24/25 to stop blowing cold air. Both issues been looked at previously by dealer but not resolved.

Still lovin the D4 - my second one - and was a breeze when did NC500 a few weeks back.

Disco 4 sticker applied but only seen 1 other up here so far - black D4 with full length Prospeed rack at Aberdeen beach at weekend?
 2016 D4 landmark in Yulong White
Previously 2012 D4 HSE in Stornoway Grey & 2000 Freelander 3dr 

Post #183556710th Jul 2017 9:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Littletamcroft

Scotland 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteDiscovery 4

Service done without issue and with a wee video sent during the process! Still no fault detected by them re suspension/compressor or the issue with near constantly blowing cold air - they managed to damage the central vent control knob in the process (noticed by me after picking up car) so has to go back again for repair!
 2016 D4 landmark in Yulong White
Previously 2012 D4 HSE in Stornoway Grey & 2000 Freelander 3dr 

Post #183712415th Jul 2017 2:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >