Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[For Sale] Jayco race trailer - price lowered
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
lemansfan

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Auto Cairns BlueDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Jayco race trailer - price lowered

My chum and I and have a Jayco Octane trailer for sale. These are manufactured in the US and are not normally available in the UK. My mate had it imported and fully "Europeanised" so it's a fairly unique bit of kit.

It's primary use is to transport motorcycles but it can also swallow a quad bike, or as our engineer chum has pointed out, a traction engine (albeit a small one!) It is a total of 6.5m long, 2.6m wide & 3.5m high incl AC unit etc.

It's three months old and has been used twice, so for all practical purposes it's new. It's been imported from the US and the new price was $27,500. The original plan was to take it to the Le Mans 24 Hours next year but this has now been overtaken by Landy and camper van/transporter.

It's probably quicker to say what it hasn't got in terms of living accommodation, but I'll have a bash:

It runs on propane, leisure battery (charged by the roof-mounted solar panel), generator or full plug-in.

It has heating and AC, water pump and full fresh/grey/black water storage. You can live in it fully self-sufficiently with all the kitchen and bathroom facilities you need.

Using the AC, oven & sockets require plug-in or generator however the lights, extractor fans, TV/DVD, stereo, USB/12v charging, hob, heating, water pump & fridge would work anywhere off the grid using solar panel & gas. There’s plenty of cupboard space for your plates, groceries etc.

The sofas instantly become beds and then fold up on the sides to make room for 2x motorbikes/ATV/quad/go kart etc, with several heavy duty tie-down points mounted flush in the floor.

The stereo system plays radio, CDs, i-pods etc and even gives you surround sound when you watch a DVD on the 24" LED TV, which has Freeview & is fully adjustable to any angle you want. It even has outside speakers for when you're sat under the electric awning, which is also lit by an LED strip.

We are looking for £11,500 (delivered) but are obviously open to offers. PM if you'd like to know more

Post #186784812th Oct 2017 4:16 pm
lemansfan

Bump

Bump

Post #186860615th Oct 2017 7:08 am
lemansfan

Bump

bump

Post #187006319th Oct 2017 6:20 am
Post Reply Back to top