Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General (D4)

Oil Pressure light and Oil leak!!! and bluetooth not working
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
sihart100

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4
Oil Pressure light and Oil leak!!! and bluetooth not working

Hi, ive been having load of bad luck with my disco 4 lately, had a major oil leak loosing about 3.5lt of oil!!! original been told my turbos are knackered as intercooler is full of oil... but not convinced this is causing the oil leak. ive just got motor back and will be taking it somewhere else for a 2nd opinion.

The garage that had it serviced it and did the turbo drain mod and said the original oil filter o ring was really brittle aswell. But said they can't tell where the oil leak was from, but said it could be rear cam seal and they can't do it...

well ive got the car back friday and engine is still saturated in oil both sides of bell housing and all over back end of engine. So this morning ive been to screwfix and brought some degreaser and given it a really good clean to see if it is still leaking before i take it somewhere else. But as i took the car for a drive round the block to dry it of, the oil pressure light came on!!!! didnt stay on but still worrying.

Has anyone ever had oil pressure problems with these discos? if so whats symptoms? or is it likely that its just from water from washing the engine off? i didnt use a jet wash just hose pipe and degreaser. but where is the oil pressure sensor if anyone knows?

On another note since picking my car up the bluetooth isn't working at all! is they any way of reseting it? was working fine before but can't find it or connect to it all now. radio was playing up aswell with no sound but thats sorted its self out now just the bluetooth.

Cheers Si

Post #193661715th Apr 2018 1:15 pm
Nikki

Australia 

Don't drive it until the oil problem is fixed, the blue-tooth connectivity is the least of your problems right now.

Post #193680216th Apr 2018 12:29 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >