Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Static on iPhone after D4 Bluetooth retrofit
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Antonster

United States 2008 LR4 5.0 V8 Base 5 Seat Auto Alaska WhiteLR4
Static on iPhone after D4 Bluetooth retrofit

I installed the D4 Bluetooth module without a hitch, it paired on the first try and uploaded my phonebook without a hitch. Everything functions perfectly except the most important thing, there is extreme static when using my iPhone X. The moment I start a call before it is picked up the static starts. Big Cry

NOTE: Worthy of mention is the D3 BT module does not have any static interference when using the same iPhone.

Any assistance with the static problem using the iPhone with a D4 BT module would be greatly appreciated. I have read through the many forums that problems like this might be coming from the alternator, but this morning I checked with my mechanic he said that the Alt has a resistor built in, so he recommended for me to check the antenna for the static interference while using the phone, He did not know where the antenna is located, so I am asking; where is the antenna located, and I am at a loss as to how to troubleshoot this possible solution, any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Bow down

Tony

Post #20330761st Mar 2019 7:49 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >