Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 3

Simon.pl - a little different Base Coiler
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 7 of 9 <123456789>
Andy Foster

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Tech Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Just read the whole thread.

Spot on build Thumbs Up

Colour scheme is very 8)

Cheers

Andy
 D4 MY15 SE TECH
D3 gone but never forgotten. 

Post #148053929th May 2015 9:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Simon.pl

Poland 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 5 Seat Auto Unknown ColourDiscovery 3

Cheers Guys! Thumbs Up
 Wrapped Satin Yellow&Black; Lovells 2" Gas Legend Kit, OME hard springs. ATX 192 17" wheels with Cooper STT M/T tires. ProSpeed Roof Rack & Rear Ladder. Custom made underbody protection, front bumper, rock sliders, spare wheel and accessories mountings, drawer system. WARN 9,5XP Winch. Front and Rear Light Guards, Safari Snorkel. VIAIR X'treme Duty OBA, Traxide USI-160 system, Danhag GSM & IPCU modules, IID Tool BT, James Baroud roof tent and awnings, and air horn for fun Smile  
Post #148054729th May 2015 9:54 pm
nismotec

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

I like it a lot very cool Thumbs Up

Post #148055329th May 2015 10:15 pm
Simon.pl

Appreciate it Thumbs Up
I just love this car Mr. Green
 Wrapped Satin Yellow&Black; Lovells 2" Gas Legend Kit, OME hard springs. ATX 192 17" wheels with Cooper STT M/T tires. ProSpeed Roof Rack & Rear Ladder. Custom made underbody protection, front bumper, rock sliders, spare wheel and accessories mountings, drawer system. WARN 9,5XP Winch. Front and Rear Light Guards, Safari Snorkel. VIAIR X'treme Duty OBA, Traxide USI-160 system, Danhag GSM & IPCU modules, IID Tool BT, James Baroud roof tent and awnings, and air horn for fun Smile  
Post #148055529th May 2015 10:22 pm
Simon.pl

Been installing OBSS Twisted Evil On board shower system Mr. Green

Here is the pump in the Peli case that will be connected to heat exchanger in the car (if I find room under the hood and time to install it), and lake or river on the other Mr. Green I've chosen quite effective pump - 9,5l/min that means I would use 20l of water in just 2 minutes, so bigger source of water is needed Wink

Also - as there is always a problem with jackets, hats and other little stuff inside the car I decided to install two nets just right under the headliner.

Click image to enlarge

Post #14838925th Jun 2015 7:50 pm
Iguana

Ukraine 

Simon, just read your post from begining to end, what a fantastic post and work carried out Bow down Bow down

Keep up the fantastic work Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
 Iggy/Ieuan

Current LR =
2015 RR Sport Autobiography
&
1992 Land Rover Defender Camper

- Gone but not forgotten:
MY10 D4 GS
MY05 Disco 3 'S'
MY14 FL2 HSE manual in Blue
MY15 Disco 4 HSE Lux in Santorini Black
MY08 Disco 3 SE manual in Buck Blue
1960 Series 2 88" (No idea why I sold it!) 

Post #14839015th Jun 2015 8:11 pm
Simon.pl

Cheers Iguana Thumbs Up

Georgia and Armenia on our way this summer, so need to prepare few more things before we leave Laughing

Thumbs Up
Post #14839245th Jun 2015 8:41 pm
G7jtk

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

g30rge wrote:
Love the colour combo - matches my D2 project

Click image to enlarge

I know that car.
You should have put a snorkel on it.

Post #14845107th Jun 2015 4:26 pm
Simon.pl

Just two more days and should be done with the drawers Very Happy
Post #148708713th Jun 2015 3:40 pm
Simon.pl

New topic started - just in case someone would think of making the same thing I did Thumbs Up

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic130586.html

Extremely happy with the result Smile

Post #148712813th Jun 2015 5:00 pm
Simon.pl

Luxury drawers ready to fit in 8)

Thumbs Up
Post #148818015th Jun 2015 11:51 pm
r4ff

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Just read through the whole thread, love what you've done to the disco! It looks amazing! Quick question about the front and rear bumper you ordered from the guy in Spain... are they the TRC ones previously advertised on discoveryparts.de? I only ask as I've ordered these from their "source" which just happens to be a guy in Spain, and I'm having nothing but trouble trying to get him to ship them to me Evil or Very Mad
 what is this life, if full of care?
we have no time to stand and stare.

Post #148819516th Jun 2015 1:32 am
Simon.pl

Yes - that's the Censored
Raul from TRC. What an.. Evil or Very Mad

Unfortunately you should expect nothing but trouble with your order. I'm sure you will get it, but he will do it just to look, not to be functional. Would expect necessity to improve it when you get it, if you want it to be safe and strong, and that will cost you additional money. In my case I had to pay almost double for front and rock sliders. In fact we've made rock sliders from the scratch. I wouldn't lift the car with the jack on the original ones... Evil or Very Mad

So keep pushing my friend! That's the only way! Neutral

Thumbs Up
Post #148825516th Jun 2015 9:33 am
grzesiul

Poland 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

half unemployed and half asleep proper Espana description lol

Post #148825816th Jun 2015 9:41 am
Simon.pl

Yeah - and that really surprises me a lot Evil or Very Mad
The guy could be a great alternative here - on European market - to expensive and not very pretty ARB bumper (in my opinion of course). If he only listened and was improving his products he would have a great business with growing demand for such accessories.
But he's an Censored instead.. Evil or Very Mad
Post #148827116th Jun 2015 10:29 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 7 of 9 <123456789>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >