Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Town & County Aberdeen
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
pdip1952

Scotland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Metropolis LE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
Town & County Aberdeen

Just had my first service carried out at a total cost of £253.00 which is better than I thought it was going to be. Pleased that there weren't any extra's at this stage such as brake pads etc. It went in with a squeaky parking brake at pull away which unfortunately returned within two days of the service! Am I stuck with this? It goes away if you operate the brakes a couple of times as you are moving forward.

When I bought her she has the 'supagard' treatment.... my previous Range rover had this too and it works for me. However, after a few months on both the body surface below window level became slightly rough which I put down to winter salts damaging the surface treatment. This time in for the service I asked them to look at it.... lo and behold after a wash and polish plus use of 'tart & spot' remover it is back to normal.... so well done them.

For two days she looked superb..... Very Happy

I have had a number of Range Rover's before, mostly secondhand, bar the last one, and this is my first Discovery, which is the best drive by far. Aberdeen is fairly remote and only has one Land Rover dealer so not a lot of nearby competition. However, I have found Town & County have always done their best to look after me.... even with the older vehicles.

I forgot to mention they also gave me an HSE for a courtesy car.
 Discovery 3 Metropolis
TDV6
Java Black
Audi TT Roadster 225 

Post #1462367th Apr 2007 11:22 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JMC

Scotland 
Re: Town & County Aberdeen

pdip1952 wrote:
Aberdeen is fairly remote and only has one Land Rover dealer so not a lot of nearby competition.

Which is why some of us drive all the way to Lakeland Land Rover in the Lake District instead...... I've had a number of Discoveries from T&C in the last 11 years Shocked

Last time I was in the lakes for a service the Dealer Principle gave me a D3 to climb some tracks with while he was there too along with a number of fellow D3'ers. Razz

Post #1462457th Apr 2007 2:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >