Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Photos, Videos & Media

Weardale Photo's
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
DiscoStu

England 

I seem to have deleted the picture Rolling Eyes had a trade can at work, 20" tall Shocked

Found these though:

The "Big Blast" for travelling to the corner shop

The 5 litre tub for going to Tesco's

Or the Moroccan expedition pack - designed to get you off the ferry on the way there Wink
 Disco 5 HSE Lux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peyiqaJrmMU 

Post #16129224th May 2007 7:08 pm
Tim in Scotland

Scotland 

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

On a more serious note Gareth, better not let Betsy snort too much of the stuff, she might become addicted to it, we used to have 6 man RIB's powered by 25hp outboards on the ship and when they didn't want to start folks started to spray WD or some other special Quick Start spray but it seemed to make the engine more and more difficult to start over a period. Don't know how the spraying caused the addiction or even if it was really the true cause......
 Now a disillusioned new Land Rover buyer and have jumped ship to something less expensive and more reliable that hugs trees.... now driving a Mini Countryman PHEV as well as my trusty and brilliant 1996 Epsom Green Defender90 Tdi300  
Post #16130224th May 2007 7:33 pm
chesters

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

heres my first video i've edited today from the Weardale day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfl02snaKjU

i have loads of others videos of various others people's discos and landys but i'll ask permission or send them to the people that want them.

Very Happy
 Arctic Frost Discovery 3 TDV6 SE, Active Rear Diff, Adaptive Head Lights, Tow Pack, Ebony Leather, Roof Rails, Mantec Guard. Tasmod Stainless Sill plates. Grabber AT's. Home made mud flaps. Side Steps back on until the next time.  
Post #16158025th May 2007 6:21 pm
Smarticus

2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Ipanema SandDiscovery 4

Chesters - good video ! Could almost hear your wife saying "are you sure there is a Tesco up here ?".

Lets see the rest then - after all, it is an implied condition of taking part in any offroad event that all of your slips & trips will be captured for posterity and posted for all to see Thumbs Up

PS Just returned from a night time competition up at Ridsdale. A fabulous event that started at 10pm last night, offroading finished at 1 am and the around the camp fire beer, whiskey and tall tales finished a lot later Shocked (thats the nearest emoticon I can see for a tied, jaded and slightly hung over Sunday morning). Off roading at its best - hell I might even keep the Tough Truck after all !
 Disco 4 TDV6HSE
Defender 200TDi CSW
RR Evoque 

Post #16193427th May 2007 10:18 am
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Sounds like fun, I've done some green lanes at night and its a whole different experience. Go on, keep the truck. you know you want too Wink

Chesters, you can post as much video of me as you like, so long as its decent 8)

Post #16194327th May 2007 10:34 am
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

You may get some good night off roading in Morocco if it rains again Whistle
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication ray@rld-tech.co.uk D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #16197027th May 2007 1:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Dom Harvey
Lord of the Four Fingers 

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4

Shocked unforgetable thats for sure Wink
 2004 Discovery 3 - gone
2006 Discovery 3 - gone
2008 Discovery 3 GS - gone
2011 Freelander LE Special Edition - gone
2007 Discovery 3 XS - gone
2012 Discovery 4 GS - current 

Post #16197227th May 2007 1:12 pm
chesters

Three more videos uploaded.

Grey Disco with side steps, I think its Dirtydisco, tell me if I am wrong.

Buck Blue Disco up the hill. Great grip! Think its Rob.

Smarticus going down the mud slide. Front end digs in the mud, and the way out is also quite impressive.

I don't think any reg plates are showing, if anyone is concerned.
 Arctic Frost Discovery 3 TDV6 SE, Active Rear Diff, Adaptive Head Lights, Tow Pack, Ebony Leather, Roof Rails, Mantec Guard. Tasmod Stainless Sill plates. Grabber AT's. Home made mud flaps. Side Steps back on until the next time.  
Post #16201827th May 2007 6:52 pm
Smarticus

2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Ipanema SandDiscovery 4

Wow Chesters - good movies. Thumbs Up

Not sure if the one of my Truck going down the steep gully is going to help me sell it though ?

To people who want a well cared for Truck - that will give the game away - she's had a hard paper round.

To people who want a really tough truck - that slope looks way less steep than it really was. That run was more like controlled falling rather than skilled driving. In 2 places at least the vehicle free falls about a metre, in one of those landing on its nose !
 Disco 4 TDV6HSE
Defender 200TDi CSW
RR Evoque 

Post #16203527th May 2007 8:24 pm
chesters

My backside was not in the seat at that point, but my feet were standing on the bulkhead, it was very steep. If you hadn't told me to pull the camera back it would have gone though the screen. Great fun, my son thinks your landy is great, especially when you went through the Somme the wrong way.
Post #16205327th May 2007 9:31 pm
Tim in Scotland

Scotland 

Cracking videos Chesters, Smaritcus the video of your 90 in action will just proof to folks that it has been used for the purpose that it was designed for - to go offroad and not be "phased" by any terrain.

Chesters can you post the video that you took from the inside of my 90 in the Somme?
 Now a disillusioned new Land Rover buyer and have jumped ship to something less expensive and more reliable that hugs trees.... now driving a Mini Countryman PHEV as well as my trusty and brilliant 1996 Epsom Green Defender90 Tdi300  
Post #16205527th May 2007 9:48 pm
chesters

Yes Tim I was waiting for you to agree, I also have some from the outside going around.

Paul.
Post #16208128th May 2007 7:57 am
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Got any of Betsy Whistle

Post #16208228th May 2007 8:00 am
Tim in Scotland

Scotland 

Guys I have no problems with pics of either of my cars with their plates being posted - there are enough photos of them splashed across various forums for me not to be worried these days!
Post #16209728th May 2007 9:36 am
bobbycrispbox

Australia 

What Tim said.

I'd like to see any video you have of the crispboxmobile too.

Post #16213128th May 2007 12:37 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >