Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

Wet Drivers Carpet post recall work
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
adam

United Kingdom 

Dexter
Couple of weeks ago my drivers footwell soaked - SE - no sunroof, nothing out of ordinary apart from constant in and out with snow covered boots, snow falling into car when I opened door, lots of short journeys - never really warmed up inside.
Long trip to Bristol with AC on - dried out, never noticed since despite heavy rain also more carefull in stomping off snow before I get in.
Also wet in rear now due to exploding stella can - but that's a different story Sad

Post #60784822nd Feb 2010 12:44 pm
Billy B

United Kingdom 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Had'nt used my LR for about 3 days opened it up Wednesday found a pool of water on the passengers rubber mat & headlining was damp wizzed it straight down to dealers in Norwich. They kept it in over night, got it back this morning steam cleaned inside and out, washed, vacuumed and dry as a bone.
Both front water drain pipes were blocked, they apparently now snip off the crimped end of the pipes as directed by LR, all done under warranty with 30 days left to find any other problems.
 Nothing is foolproof as the ingenuity of fools is endless.

2012 Discovery 4 HSE Luxury 

Post #61014225th Feb 2010 4:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >