Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

The Whole World Needs A Prospective Leader Like This!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
C6REW

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3
The Whole World Needs A Prospective Leader Like This!

Hi All,

Hopefully you all agree with me on this one, what a great statement!

Regards

Chris

Information gathered together that would be great for a leader to give to the nation.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON to as many people as you know

Last edited by C6REW on 3rd Mar 2009 7:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #4320203rd Mar 2009 11:34 am
grzesiul

Poland 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

dude has ball unlike some in UK almost Censored themselves when about to say something....

Post #4320353rd Mar 2009 12:01 pm
pom

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

its a spoof and pretty old.

Pom

Post #4320363rd Mar 2009 12:02 pm
grzesiul

Poland 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

spoof not spoof but soon enought when cought speeding pom the cops give you a choice of being prosecuted based on common or sharia law lol

Post #4320393rd Mar 2009 12:05 pm
baart

Poland 2011 LR4 5.0 V8 HSE Auto Barolo BlackLR4

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/howard-muslim-speech.shtml
 | Il boit pour oublier qu'il vit
Il dort pour oublier qu'il boit
C'est un bien triste
Un bien triste sort |

Post #4320413rd Mar 2009 12:09 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

I'm all for sharing our country with anyone that wants to live here and contribute to the country, but whether the post is spoof or not, many a true word in there........

Whenever I go abroad (anywhere!) I try to know at least the basic please and thank you in the language which gets you a long way. I also try to be part of the local customs including the foods etc rather than finding the local McD's!!!

I find that if you try to understand a little of the community that you are (hoeever temporarily) a part of, then you benefit and the hosts benefit also.
Thumbs Up
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #4320483rd Mar 2009 12:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
C6REW

Hi All,

Yes it is a mixture of many different speeches, but I like what it says and am pleased you are enjoying it as well.

As to going to another country, I lived and worked in the Middle East, studied the Koran in my spare time and followed the law implicitly. Unlike many of my colleagues I did not complain. After all it was me who made the choice to be there so I must live within the laws of that country.

It is fair to say that some of my friends where thrown out of the country for both drinking and womanising. No one complained about this treatment. At the end of the day you try it on and if you get caught you pay the price.

Best regards

Chris

Post #4320513rd Mar 2009 12:24 pm
Jonty

Kenya 2007 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
Re: The Whole World Needs A Leader Like This!

C6REW wrote:

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

I know this is fake, but what a load of BS. Tell that to the aborigines. Twisted Evil

Post #4320833rd Mar 2009 1:34 pm
heine

South Africa 2009 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Alaska WhiteDiscovery 3

And that's how the fight started Laughing

Post #4320913rd Mar 2009 1:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

They won't hear you, they'll be drunk or off their heads from sniffing petrol as they try and come to terms wit h the loss of their country to interlopers.

Before anyone leaps on me for that one, the comment is there to demonstrate the absurdity of the original spoof in selecting Australia as the "source" of the quote and in no way reflects my personal views of the problems facing Australia's population. Disenfranchising the indigenous population when presented with new opportunity seems to be a HUMAN (or inhuman) trait, not a muslim trait, a european trait or a (insert loosely defined geo-political or ethnic grouping) trait. How we deal with it? Goodness only knows. Liberal appeasement of an illiberal takeover seems a pretty poor solution, no matter how comfy the hair shirt. Trouble is I can't think of a solution where all parties come away with something worth holding.

Hang on, that can't have been me typing that Shocked I think I'd better go and lie down in my chamber of right-wing memorabilia. Normal service will be resumed shortly.
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #4320943rd Mar 2009 1:47 pm
JMC

Scotland 

I agree with the sentiments expressed here but I'm afraid Jonty has it spot-on:

Jonty wrote:
Tell that to the aborigines

The colonialism of our fore-fathers seemed perfectly acceptable at the time and nobody thought it would come home to roost. What right did we have to send our criminals to the other side of the world? Or to take a civilisation out of the trees in Africa and move it into the present day at light-speed?

My uncle moved from Scotland to Rhodesia when he was sixteen years old and I see him now with nothing but disdain for his hosts. His belief is that he (and others like him) have brought a bunch of lazy good for nothings into the modern age. I think they did not ask to be advanced and are no better for it. Evil or Very Mad

Empire building by the UK, Dutch & French has a lot to answer for, and I believe that migration of the human species is not a good thing. Cultures and diversity should be celebrated but also maintained. Once our genus becomes totally integrated and homogenated then it will be wiped from the face of the planet. Shocked
 The older I get, the more I realise that people confuse wrinkles for wisdom Smile
Founder member of Club FFRRV
Club Orange, Mint or Fruit
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #4321063rd Mar 2009 2:05 pm
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

OOooo ......new 'lefties' in the camp Whistle
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #4321123rd Mar 2009 2:17 pm
JMC

Scotland 

I never professed to being exclusively on one side or t'other. Wink

Edit: I'm never to be found 'in-between' either........ Whistle
 The older I get, the more I realise that people confuse wrinkles for wisdom Smile
Founder member of Club FFRRV
Club Orange, Mint or Fruit
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #4321213rd Mar 2009 2:42 pm
C6REW

Hi All,

Changed the title and opening line to reflect the fact that it is not from said Minister.

What an interesting debate this has opened up!

Regards

Chris

Post #4322473rd Mar 2009 7:30 pm
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

But we had one already ....Adolf Hitler Thumbs Up
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #4322643rd Mar 2009 8:03 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >