Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 3

My D3 09 HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Hot Tub

England 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
My D3 09 HSE

It has been nearly a year since got my 09 D3 not been the best of starts not really been a Love At First Site relationship. Still had the D2 only put the later back on the road for Forest Of Dean meet then put the Tintent on the back no really issues apart from hill cannot rush up them. After sseing others D3 & 4's chatting to Proff decided to give her a second chance. I had taken off the towbar, electrics upgraded rear lighs ready to sell. Plan to paint the bar & spare wheel protector dash booked in for repair at wknd. Xanadoo basket purchased thanks AerialMark & Tim for getting it more local. Mud flaps and window wind deflectors to fit. But first plan to get body mopped & coated so no offroading for me Rolling with laughter The Proff did say it was a pretty one Rolling with laughter The brakes definitely need upgrading hard to believe a D2 set up is better thought with the way technology moves on would be the other way round Surprised then it is a Land Rover one minute Bow down then next makes us Big Cry

Now all that need to do is sell the D2 sure SWMBO and the neighbours would appreciate me having only one Disco Rolling with laughter

Post #199407223rd Oct 2018 3:49 am
Hot Tub

The D2 has found a good home Big Cry So I can now focus on getting the D3 to how I want it some mods some just good PPM. With the eldest son & girlfriend going to be coming away with us more often the bit more power and room makes sense, even treated them to a carpet for in the awning. Thumbs Up Got roof bars but not sure if roof rack is going to be required interesting to see how Prof's new one looks like Thumbs Up Possible Christmas present to myself Whistle Started to look at side steps as aluminium trim needs fixing but now thinking of getting the shot blasted funny how my planned list of things to do seems to be growing Laughing

SWMBO did say about selling the D3 getting another one but thinking better the Devil Twisted Evil I know and what needs to be done.

Post #19969631st Nov 2018 9:14 am
Hot Tub

Finally got it back on the road Thursday instrument cluster sent away for repair, new upper front wish bone and lower ball joint, tailgate solenoid, cable switch (Full height dog guard Big Cry) makes it interesting to release tailgate. Tow bar & electrics been on and off. But today she did me proud trip to Slough pick up mini with a blown engine very impressed with towing ability smooth and relaxed. Thumbs Up Which is good news as Thursday picking up new to us Coachman Visision 565/4 so room for my mum or new grandson Charlie Thumbs Up The Disco 3 is here to stay Thumbs Up

This year has gone from bad to great lets hope 2020 carries on and get to meet the old & new friends made on here Bow down

Not seen any mention Of Ice Feast Question
 Welsh Collie Chauffeur Service To Barney & Rooney.  
Post #21044918th Dec 2019 3:21 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >