Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 4

Hse timed climate
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
StuartR

Iceland 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4

Hi, thanks for the help! I figured it out. Before I had changed the timed climate to enabled and the radio selection, but did not change the FBH because it said “fitted std”. I did not realize that I had to change that to fitted - parking heat. I had just assumed the options were fitted or not fitted. Once I changed it, park heat was visible in the menu. I will try it today. Thanks!

Post #21992715th Jan 2021 12:53 pm
dgardel

Italy 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XXV LE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

StuartR wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I have a 2016 D4 HSE with stop/start. I am in Iceland and have a FBH that works, or at least from the smell and sound of it, it works. I also have a GAP tool and the FBH is enabled, as is timed climate. The radio was not enabled. I enabled it and uploaded the CCF and the car went through its series of stops and starts etc.

I cannot find the option for timed climate anywhere...shouldn't it be in the "extras" section of the computer? Or perhaps it is somewhere else and I am missing it? I tried to check every menu I could and could not find it. Anyone have any idea what might be going on here? I was not so bothered by it before, but I have moved to the countryside and already this winter it has been down to -14 and -10 on a reasonable basis. Not like Norway or Russia etc, but still pretty cold, and it would be nice to have the engine warmed up slightly before I go somewhere. I do not really mind going out there and manually activating it first, though I might look into the remote kit (very expensive here, unfortunately).

edit: nevermind! It was fitted std for the FBH. I will update it and see if that solves the issue. Sorry for the false alarm.

Here the settings that you need....

You need to match all 3 setting

Click image to enlarge
 Discovery 5 tdv6 HSE Corris Gray Outback Engineering Limited Edition

IID Pro MV License

Post #21992895th Jan 2021 1:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >