Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > IIDTool Help

IID Tool and TPMS Settings
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Ceekay

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4
IID Tool and TPMS Settings

Anyone with pref a late D4 2014-16 and a IID tool check what they have listed for their TMPS settings please?

I took the below screen shot of the setting for mine before changing the wheels and tyres which I have fitted new sensors (according to Dan @ Duckworths when i got them they are the only version for my model and year and all the codes match the set in my other wheels)

Im not sure if im right in thinking these will just activate themselves once installed and running but when I now go back into my IID tool (which has been updated since) I have the “undefined” listing without the 167 but that doesnt seem to receive them and when I go to try another setting there are now around 20-30 different options so not sure what to try and dont really want to go through them all re-flashing the ecu every time.

Perhaps they do need activating somehow as well with being new but my old set in my other wheels were working fine as per the settings below.

Any help greatly appreciated Thumbs Up

D4 HSE Lux MY16 Club Waitomo
D3 HSE MY06 missing her still… 

Post #211221411th Jan 2020 4:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
cradgebank

2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Tech Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

You should not need to do any programming, they are "Self learning" and the car should detect them automatically after a journey of about 5 mile driven above 40 - 50 mph.

Sounds like the issue is with the sensors themselves, I would suggest droping by a local Tyre company and ask them to check if they are transmitting, most Tyre shops will have a scan tool that can detect the sensor.

Post #211295715th Jan 2020 2:57 am
Ceekay

Thanks for that, could very well be but I did switch the TPMS off in the CCF whilst the temporary wheels fitted had no sensors and took a pic of the settings but when I have then fitted new wheels with new TPMS sensors (LR supplies same serial no’s) the CCF settings to choose from are plentiful and my setting a took a picture of is now not there but a choice of many others hence the question which setting. The IID Tool had been updated inbetween which prob didnt help.
 D4 HSE Lux MY16 Club Waitomo
D3 HSE MY06 missing her still… 

Post #211304015th Jan 2020 1:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Washwipe

England 

These were my settings which I posted on another thread for a member.

Click image to enlarge

Post #211310615th Jan 2020 5:46 pm
M3DPO

England 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

The Iid tool will have automatically saved the CCF when it was first plugged into your vehicle, if you have not made any other changes to the ccf Since first using the iid tool simply reload the original file, it will only overwrite any changes made.
 It can when others can't,
It will when others won't,
It goes where others don't. 

Post #211314915th Jan 2020 7:49 pm
avman

Hi
Do you get this resolved I had a tpms issue a local guy came and fixed it (Or so I thought)since getting an iid tool I see he just turned the whole thing off. All I wanted was the spare sensor Turing off as I didn’t have one at the time.
I’ve starred at the top and are slowly making my way down the list.
Its a bit of a nightmare

Thanks Jon

Post #22233999th Apr 2021 8:37 am
Dickydisco

United Kingdom 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 Commercial XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Hey Folks
Did this ever get an answer. I’ve searched the net trying to turn back on my tpms (2015 car) and it’s fully unsuccessful. I did for a time have a set of new defender rims on and I managed to get the sensors to be read but now back on original wheels I cannot get it to work. The setting (undefined67) is no longer there.
I’m lost so any help would be fully appreciated
 Current: D3 commercial

Past: but not forgotten D3 HSE x2, 5 TD5 disco2's, 1 200tdi disco1, 2 300tdi disco1 one of which was a commercial, Off roader with a rather large spec, ARB's and big travel suspension to name a few.
Pajero SWB 2.8 for off road playdays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYBx3SCl8vs check this for laughs 

Post #23138006th Nov 2022 12:15 pm
pagoda

Canada 2016 LR4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteLR4

Bump - I have a 2016 LR4 with my winter wheels from my LR3. The TMPS system is not showing up and is showing as a fault. Any idea what to try on the IID tool? Thanks.
 PAGODA  
Post #231661927th Nov 2022 9:31 pm
Dickydisco

United Kingdom 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 Commercial XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

I assume you d3 winter wheels have no sensors in the valves? Before you change any setting with the iid for the tpms you will need to save a copy of your current ccf. I could not switch mine back on 2015 lr4. Ended up resetting back to original via the backup the iid tool does when it’s first connected. I then re did all my changes and save a copy so now I can switch off and the revert to saved ccf when wheels go back on.
 Current: D3 commercial

Past: but not forgotten D3 HSE x2, 5 TD5 disco2's, 1 200tdi disco1, 2 300tdi disco1 one of which was a commercial, Off roader with a rather large spec, ARB's and big travel suspension to name a few.
Pajero SWB 2.8 for off road playdays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYBx3SCl8vs check this for laughs 

Post #231663128th Nov 2022 12:22 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >