Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Discovery 3 and 4 Vehicles

[Sold] Discovery 3 HSE TDV6 (2007)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
DanH

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] Discovery 3 HSE TDV6 (2007)

11th April - additional photos as requested.Vehicle will be scrapped on 19th April unless sold.

Ad order number 210328-117
FOR SALE.

NON RUNNER.
Discovery 3 HSE TDv6 Java Black. Alpaca prem leather seats.
2007. 127,069 miles

I have owned this since 2014.
Original sales detail:
2nd & 3rd row headphone module / remote ICE controls / voice control / integrated MOST 6 CD / Euro mapping / Rain sensor / Adjustable gas Suspension / Power fold Memory mirrors / electro chromic int mirror / heated seats front & rear / cooler cubby box / parking sensor F&R / Walnut trim / Centre fill speaker Harman Kardon Logic 7 / all round Optikool tinted glass / Plastic wheel arches / 7 leather seats.
And lots more besides but prob the usual for a HSE.

Although a non runner it has had a lot of money spent on it which may make it worth salvaging, or even attempting at repair, I don’t know.

2015; New EGR (bank A) New heated windscreen.

2017; New Front brake callipers. New glow plugs. New H/D battery. New EMS unit

2018; Full 105K service. New Turbo & Software. Brake vacuum pump gasket and All new brake pipes and Flexi hoses. Rear Brake callipers.New Prop shaft. Front lower suspension arms. Rear track arms. New High pressure fuel pump Injector refit all new pipes tubes seals etc for injectors. New NSR upper bush arm. New Transfer box.

2020; New fuel filler assembly. ‘A’ Service. DIN plug re-wired. New EGR (bank B).

All items are genuine LR parts. Harwoods or Gumtree 4x4. (To the best of my knowledge)
The vehicle, generally is in a nice condition, couple of marks on paint work and some wear & tear to the inside. I’d be happy to supply any photos and any viewings welcome any time.
Having spent thousands on my pride and joy it conked-out last week and the AA recovery man said “it’s your belts!!” The front belt I can see is fine but I don’t have the knowledge to investigate further. I don’t have the money to get anyone else to do for me - so it’s got to go!
I have no idea what it’s worth (dead or alive) It will need a lift or tow so £1500 (?)
Hopefully someone can get it back on the road and enjoy it as much as we did. Big Cry Big Cry
Any questions / photo request / LR part numbers etc etc or advise welcome, You can email me at danharvey1@me.com or call 07949162527 (I work all week so if you leave a message with your name and number I will call you back)
Dan.

(1st edit).
Managed to take some photos after a quick wash, not brilliant but can take more if asked.
I remembered that I failed to mention that I'd used Titan covers. This requires a strip of velcros to be stuck to the plastic moulding in the boot area. I had full set for all seats. They worked well and protected all the carpets in the back. One of the levers on the 2nd row seats (O/S) has broken.
There is also a screw missing for the seat strap on the bottom of the same seat.All rubber fittings for dash/console. Also has Separate 2nd row air con/heating controls. Fitted with anti-theft spare wheel device.

Post #222153131st Mar 2021 4:58 pm
Stu_rs

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Pm sent Thumbs Up

Post #222402011th Apr 2021 10:47 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >