Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Other Vehicles

[Sold] Honda CR-V CDTi - 2007 on private plate incl. with sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
highlands

Ukraine 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Honda CR-V CDTi - 2007 on private plate incl. with sale

Apparently 7 cars is too many so here's your chance to help me get down to only 6!

We bought it 5 years ago to replace our Qashqai (that I felt was underpowered, and a bit small, and a bit plasticky). The private plate, that was on it when we bought it, is included in the sale.
It is a Honda CR-V EX 2.2CDTi in metallic silvery-blue.
It goes, stops and drives very nicely and has a fairly fresh, with no advisories, MoT until 24 August 2021.

Leather interior with heated seats, pan roof, cruise, satnav, reversing cam.
182k and a bit miles.
Has had new fluids (oil, coolant and brake) and filters (air and oil) and aux belt in the past 2 months.
There are a couple of stone chips to the front (shown in pics) and a supermarket scrape (scratches to the plastic bumper, also shown).
That said, we used it for my son's wedding in the past fortnight because I haven't had time to get the black D3 fully sorted and it's the best looking fully-legal car on the fleet!

Located near Kyle of Lochalsh but can deliver pretty much anywhere in the UK.

There is a small crack in the windscreen that would be an advisory on the MoT had the tester noticed it, but it is right at the bottom of the driver's view.
Had a Bury System phone mount fitted when I bought it, which has been 'sitting' in the upper glovebox ever since (dedicated antenna and electrics still connected). Unfortunately I slightly cracked the radio surround plastic when removing the mount but I'm sure it'd glue easily and/or be replaced cheaply but I've not felt the need in the last 5 years and, more importantly, neither has SWMBO.
The pan roof blind motors work but the spring-recoil on the front blind isn't working so we just manually wind the blind back - though they're almost always open as getting too hot isn't really a problem up here!

I've got a new set of front discs that aren't needed yet but will include with the car.
It had the global airbag recall carried out a few months ago and has had the revised aux belt that's kinder to the pulley bearings.

Looking for £2,650

I'm travelling from Scotland to Coventry/London most weeks so should be able to sort out logistics for plenty of the UK.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Black 05 TDV6 HSE Auto
Grey 05 TDV6 HSE Auto (Gone)
54 TDV6 SE Man (killed by me Sad

Post #21786737th Oct 2020 8:55 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >