Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > In Car Electronics (D3)

Centre console
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
chris-ireland

Scotland 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Centre console

Hi All. Looking for some very much needed help before i completely lose it..... any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Had my LR3 for a couple of years now and after it developed an alternator problem (red battery light on dash drama) it's all good once again.

However.............the hazard lights work, the indicators all flash but the actual button on the console no longer flashes. Not the end of the world but .... i replaced a while back the OEM cigarette lighter panel with Tuff-Rok's voltage display, USB charging ports etc which has also ceased to work. But the biggest grievance i have is that the stereo no longer works. I replaced the OEM with a Kenwood double DIN and had it wired by Halfords (the new unit didn't receive any power so it's direct from the fuse box). The unit iteself draes some power as when you press the CD eject button you can hear a whir but it did that before i got it wired correctly. 

I have yet to check if the rear 12v output in the boot is still working... no that it's needed but if it's part of the problem as well it may (or may not) shed some light in the issue.

As i said, any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Chris.

Post #233670316th May 2023 9:50 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >