Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D4)

X lifter
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
LRD4GAB

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4
X lifter

Hello there can I get peoples opinions on the x lifter ,I'm considering getting one being new in the D4 world ?

Post #222508017th Apr 2021 7:45 am
Disco_driver

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4

I’m also considering it, but it’s difficult to justify the price when you can get the iid tool which does so much more, except level the car automatically.

Joe

Post #222509517th Apr 2021 9:54 am
LRD4GAB

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

I have a iid tool but don't know my way around it,I'm apprehensive about doing any changes

Post #222509617th Apr 2021 9:57 am
MorganD379

Wales 

I bought on purely as I wanted the leveling, also saves me messing around with the iid for the hight too... But then I don't have the BT version Laughing

Post #222526018th Apr 2021 9:31 am
garrycol

Australia 

If you dont need the levelling function I would get LLAMs. https://llams.com.au/

Post #222527218th Apr 2021 11:13 am
Panoramix

Italy 2013 LR4 5.0 V8 HSE Lux Auto Alaska WhiteLR4

same xlifter features (self levelling included), but born a few years before and with the rigth price... www.easylift-eas.com

beanie (https://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/member-beanie.html) here is your man if you want one Thumbs Up

Discovery 3 "Tank", 2.7 TDV6 - Fully Land Rover Passion edition
LR4 "Enterprise", 5.0 V8 Petrol: now factory style but it will be like that for a long time Smile
L322 "Centurion 3.6 TDV8", Land Rover Passion edition in progress Smile 

Post #222551019th Apr 2021 11:46 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 

LRD4GAB wrote:
I have a iid tool but don't know my way around it,I'm apprehensive about doing any changes

Have no fear, I could wield the power of the mighty IID and I am about the least techie person here. CCF changes for me were routine, as were fault logging and monitoring data, reflashed ECUs a few times and programmed new keys. Nothing is unknown with the IID, the support is suuuuuuuperb and it was deffo about the best thing I ever bought for running a D3 then D4.

I know making changes to the car is scary as it’s like the car is having a meltdown, but I know how to deal with that. Keep your eyes tight shut. Laughing Laughing

Post #222551119th Apr 2021 11:51 am
beanie
Site Sponsor 

England 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

I’m an IId Pro owner but still have the Easylift system, I used it 4 times over the weekend alone

Hooking up to a twin axle trailer , adjusted the ride height when loaded with bricks and aggregate as my flatbed trailer hitch is a little low and again to unhitch without the hassle of winding a jock wheel on a loaded trailer.

It’s far more than an IId tool suspension settings , I change the ride height on the move on the road pulling out of the builders yard - try that with the IId

Put simply it’s an add in you will use far more than you think , if you car camp or have a roof tent it’s invaluable. Then the additional lift you get for off-road or the lowered setting for car park barriers , all at the touch of a button , or the App, you have both options with Easylift Very Happy

So much so I have a VW Transporter on order as a daily work car , it’s having air ride fitted with a similar system for all the reasons above Thumbs Up

Pm me and I can sort out a unit delivered to the uk direct to your door Mr. Green
 Altox GSM FBH controller thread

IID Pro MV License - D3, D4 & RRS - Enabling, Updates, D4 & RRS Timed / Remote Climate, D4 Bluetooth fitting
PM me for details

Owner of the original "Beanie" grille
D4 & RRS style D3 grilles made to order

Post #222551619th Apr 2021 12:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >