Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

C1130 Fault Code Help !!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
aljo

England 
C1130 Fault Code Help !!!!

Can anyone help ? I keep getting a C1130 fault code coming up - Air spring air supply: general signal failure : signal bias level is out of range/zero adjustment failure (intermittent)
can clear the fault codes with my faultmate but will come back on in after approx 80 miles, the car will lower itself over night so im assuming it is an air leak ! have done the obvious tried to find an air leak on the pipes with no luck
cant seem to find any more information on this fault ! Big Cry
could it be the air spring itself leaking if so how do i check

any help much apprieciated Thumbs Up
 Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where,s the f**king ceiling!!

Post #91453526th Mar 2012 7:31 pm
Flack

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

aljo

Look at the rear end pipes that go to the compressor follow them to the rear of the car, they meet up with the epb cable to the left hand rear wheel check the air pipes in this area as I have now had three D3 's where the epb cable has rubbed through the air hose right on the top on the bend .
Its not that easy to see but check this area, other than that you need to mix up some fairy liquid and apply it to all the pipes and joints you can get to to see if you have a leak.

If no leaks found then check res and the pump.. have you done the compressor check with your FM.

Flack Thumbs Up

Post #91457326th Mar 2012 8:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
aljo

England 

hi flack thanks for that Thumbs Up

have checked compressor with faultmate and if ive done it right it seems ok Rolling Eyes already have the fairy liquid and checked pump and reservoir and ok will have a look at the epb area tommorow
I would have thought if it had been a air spring leak that that side only would have been down ? so a pipe leak elsewhere does seem more suspect ?
 Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where,s the f**king ceiling!!

Post #91458426th Mar 2012 9:02 pm
aljo

England 

@flack
checked all pipes that i could get to , and front valve block , rear valve block is not as per location behind rear air spring carrier ? could it be behind the rear left wheel arch cover ? have disconnected battery and will see if it still drops overnight

Post #91538428th Mar 2012 7:44 pm
Flack

aljo wrote:
@flack
checked all pipes that i could get to , and front valve block , rear valve block is not as per location behind rear air spring carrier ? could it be behind the rear left wheel arch cover ? have disconnected battery and will see if it still drops overnight

Hi aljo

look at this document see if it helps any..

Flack Thumbs Up

http://www.disco3.co.uk/gallery/albums/use...ration.pdf

Post #91540528th Mar 2012 8:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
aljo

England 

Cheers Flack Thumbs Up

will have another go tommorow Big Cry

Post #91541128th Mar 2012 8:57 pm
aljo

England 

Disconnected battery overnight and front end of car was down in the morning ! back end didn't move this time , have ordered a front air valve block from nick as this is looking like the offending part ?
suspension diagram from flack worked a treat Thumbs Up

Post #91571429th Mar 2012 8:29 pm
Flack

Thumbs Up

Post #91571929th Mar 2012 8:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >