- We will comply, at all times, with the conditions of the Data Protection Act 2018.
- We do not require any personal information from you other than that which is needed to fulfil your order.
- We will not collect sensitive personal information from you without your explicit consent.
- Any information retained will be kept up to date and will only be held for as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected. Any inaccuracies reported to us will be updated immediately
- We will not divulge your information to any third party except to the carrier responsible for delivering your order to you and any third party contract suppliers who will ship products directly to you.
- We will not send marketing information to you unless you have emailed us requesting future information on our products and services.
Operated by Futuranet Ltd. Registered in England No. 04017852.