10forcash

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Filled up with Diesel today Big Cry, anyway whilst I was converting cash into go-juice, I was thinking how cool it would be to drive up to the pay kiosk (it's a drive-through-to-pay filling station), drop the suspension, hand over the plastic, sign, then raise the suspension before driving off Wink worked a treat Very Happy the whole place virtually stopped, even managed to get a few 'tut-tuts' from a couple of blokes from Victor Meldrew 's era Rolling Eyes a pleasing bonus was hearing the burble of the exhausts as I pulled away with the window gently auto-closing Wink

yer, ok, sad - I know Embarassed Embarassed

Oh dear what happening to you, thats out of character Rolling Eyes
not really, mowed down a couple of 'yoofs' on the way out - all in the interests of pedestrian safety testing of course - and scared the $hit out of a microbe driver who thought I was going to wait for him to clear the T junction before pulling out at full chat Wink

Avoidance tactics eh Twisted Evil
not really... I was just so disgusted with myself for having a 'fluffy moment' Shocked somebody had to get it!! Evil or Very Mad think the microbe driver will be practicing avoidance tactic's though.... once he comes out of catatonic shock Wink

If you touch them with your winch, it would disintegrate a microbe wouldn't it?
think the fairlead would swallow it whole Laughing Laughing  
Post #2402320th Oct 2005 7:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BN

England 

10forcash wrote:
BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Filled up with Diesel today Big Cry, anyway whilst I was converting cash into go-juice, I was thinking how cool it would be to drive up to the pay kiosk (it's a drive-through-to-pay filling station), drop the suspension, hand over the plastic, sign, then raise the suspension before driving off Wink worked a treat Very Happy the whole place virtually stopped, even managed to get a few 'tut-tuts' from a couple of blokes from Victor Meldrew 's era Rolling Eyes a pleasing bonus was hearing the burble of the exhausts as I pulled away with the window gently auto-closing Wink

not really, mowed down a couple of 'yoofs' on the way out - all in the interests of pedestrian safety testing of course - and scared the $hit out of a microbe driver who thought I was going to wait for him to clear the T junction before pulling out at full chat Wink

not really... I was just so disgusted with myself for having a 'fluffy moment' Shocked somebody had to get it!! Evil or Very Mad think the microbe driver will be practicing avoidance tactic's though.... once he comes out of catatonic shock Wink

Might lose your number plate though Shocked

Post #2402520th Oct 2005 7:33 pm
10forcash

BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

Might lose your number plate though Shocked
ahhhh well, collateral damage is ineviatable I suppose Wink  
Post #2410220th Oct 2005 11:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
10forcash

First problem

Unbelieveable!!
Bong, bong, bong, all flippin' morning Rolling Eyes finally get round to looking at the message (expecting suspension, park brake, PDC, thermo-nuclear missile launcher fault) just how big are these screen wash bottles? i've seen hamsters with bigger bladders!!
Still, I suppose six weeks isn't too bad.... wonder if it's covered by the warranty or do I call LR assist out? answers on a £10 note to Disco3.co.uk Wink

Post #2740710th Nov 2005 11:55 pm
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

You know exactly how big it is and how much it gets in the way of winch fitting Wink
 The End  
Post #2740910th Nov 2005 11:57 pm
10forcash

Slimer wrote:
You know exactly how big it is and how much it gets in the way of winch fitting Wink
yer, but that's a -3 on the comedy scale Laughing Laughing Laughing  
Post #2741010th Nov 2005 11:58 pm
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

You must use a lot of 'squirt' I normally manage a good two months between fill ups
 The End  
Post #2741311th Nov 2005 12:01 am
10forcash

Slimer wrote:
You must use a lot of 'squirt' I normally manage a good two months between fill ups
the 'headlamps-to-auto, Mr Worf' setting uses a load as well Rolling Eyes  
Post #2741611th Nov 2005 12:05 am
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Headlamp wash looks great when they're turned on, bizzare light patterns suddenly Shocked Razz
 The End  
Post #2741711th Nov 2005 12:09 am
10forcash

Slimer wrote:
Headlamp wash looks great when they're turned on, bizzare light patterns suddenly Shocked Razz
still smile at the 'boot up' headlamp dance with the adaptives... one day i'll flatten me battery watching that!  
Post #2741811th Nov 2005 12:12 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 8 of 8 <12345678
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >