Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

TRYING TO GET DICK OUT
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

galwaygreen wrote:
I gather she is gay...like many others in top jobs...nothing like this in my day,,but guess thats the way the world is going...think we had the best of it...no sure how the future pans out...best of luck

A bigot says what?
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #227850212th Feb 2022 12:06 pm
maxbasscat

Ukraine 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 SE Auto Tonga GreenLR3

galwaygreen wrote:
I gather she is gay...like many others in top jobs...nothing like this in my day,,but guess thats the way the world is going...think we had the best of it...no sure how the future pans out...best of luck

Almost looks like you are about to end it all in despair! So she might be gay, many people in positions of influence probably are and perhaps “WE” are the better for it example ……Alan Turing (Probably)

Thank goodness for more enlightened times Rolling Eyes
 D3 2.7 Zermatt silver (not another one)
D3 4.4 V8 Zambezi silver
D3 4.4 V8 Adriatic Blue
D3 2.7 (gone) Tonga Green
D3 4.4 V8 LHD Tonga Green
FFRR TDV8
Defender 300 

Post #227851212th Feb 2022 1:08 pm
galwaygreen

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Graphite LE Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

thats my view...take it or leave it....too much of it on telly ...add to that this gender neutral nonsense...
just where are we headed...i didnt imply she was crap at her job...i like her style and sad she is going...you cant please all the people all the time...politics has taught us that,,,just looking at the brexit post on here ...phookin disgrace and has done the forum no good at all...amen

Post #227858313th Feb 2022 1:33 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Moo
D3 Decade 

Ukraine 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

So you are against diversity and debate.... Rolling Eyes

There are a few members of my family at the end of their lives who remember a particular regime that stifled diversity and debate and sent them to camps because they didn't agree with them - you should see the family tree of where and when some of my family they died.... Luckily other members of may family fought against it and some but had to live with the physical and mental scares of their actions and experiences.

Those members of my family that fought against the views and tyranny that stifled diversity and debate gave you the freedom to your views.

You should be grateful that the hate you spew was hard fought for, however, I for one will never accept your views.
 New Defender L663 110 SE (known as Noddy!)

Sold Volvo XC90 R-Design (known as Basil)

Sold - D4 HSE (Known as Gerty)

No longer the Old Buses original owner Sad
231,000 miles and counting
05 S manual owned from March 2005
D4 Face lifted
Still original injectors and turbo
V8 Front brakes
BAS Remap, Allisport Intercooler and deCat
EGRs blanked
T-Max split charge
Hanibal Expeedition rack
Prospeed ladder
Duratrac tyres
IID BT
BAS FBH control 

Post #227858513th Feb 2022 2:29 am
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

The hatred and intolerance die with him, so there's that. Whistle
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #227862113th Feb 2022 12:37 pm
icestationzebra

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

NoDo$h wrote:
icestationzebra wrote:
Anybody seen Priti Patel recently?

Amazing that the Mayor of London seems to have more influence than The Home Secretary.
Well it's not actually is it?

When it comes to Policing in London, the Mayor of London has had ultimate oversight of the Met since 2012.

The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPaC) has executive powers over the Met. MOPaC is part of the Greater London Authority, and the executive to that body is the Mayor.

Dick's future was been in Khan's hands since 2016, not Johnson's. Remember it was Johnson who Khan also appointed her in his role of Mayor of London - She was not appointed by any parliamentary or ministerial role.

EDIT @19:04: It was Khan who appointed her. Shows how media messaging around the links between Dick and Johnson can skew memory, which is embarrassing as I was working for the Met at the time of her appointment. Laughing

So, lifted from today's press:-

While it is the home secretary, Patel who has the ultimate power to appoint the next commissioner, she can only do so having taken into account the preference of the mayor.

Post #227865313th Feb 2022 3:44 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

While I wouldn't put it past this bunch to ignore the checks and measures that GLA oversight offers, it really would be a red rag to a bull to do so
Post #227868613th Feb 2022 6:50 pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 

As expected and even foretold in this thread, the Met are closing ranks in support of Dick. All mates together - be terrible if they brought in someone who pushed a mirror in the Met's face so that it couldn't fail to see the issues it has.

Yes, there are many coppers who do a very difficult job brilliantly, but so long as there are enough bad apples in the barrel, those officers' jobs will never get easier. All are tarred with the "they're racist, misogynist, bent" brush, sadly.
 Visiting from rrsport.co.uk
2012 RRS SDV6
2008 RRS TDV8
"When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die! You don't know who's children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they were always going to have to do from the very beginning: SIT DOWN AND TALK!" 

Post #227880914th Feb 2022 3:53 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >