Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

WTF is wrong with the UK?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>
Wex

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

What are BNP charging for diesel these days ?

Post #36318722nd Oct 2008 9:20 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
White Disco

Australia 

Scum from all over the world and at all levels of society.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/xavier-s...-54t3.html

OMG It's my old school.

One of these twits said they are proud of being the worst year group at the college for 30 years.
I went there 31 years ago we didn't do this Censored . The worst I did on muck-up day was jump off the Anderson street bridge, into the Yarra River, in full school uniform.
 Did you think I would leave you crying,
When there's room in my D3 for 7,
Climb in here Joe we'll soon be flying,
I can go just as fast with 7.

2005 TDV6 S with Terrain Response (& all that entails), Tasmods (gorn). 2008 TDV6 HSE (gone). A Dark Side umbrella (here) & car (here).

Volkswagen Golf (SWMBO's)
Datsun Insult (SWTSMBOBIO22SHOMSAH)
Datsun Insult (SWTSMBOBIO19SHOMSAH)

4 BMW's (Stents, not the silly cars)

Formerly RED DISCO 

Post #36318922nd Oct 2008 9:21 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

DG, the BNP and other non-mainstream parties are likely to receive a lot of votes at the next election as the main 3 parties don't seem to have a huge amount between them on many policies. A protest vote may just make the main parties sit up and question where all the votes went and perhaps, just perhaps, think of the wellbeing of the country first and their jobs second. If a protest vote makes any party question the absolute dependency on benefits that breeds some (not all) of these problems and gets the police back to doing their core job that has to be a good thing?

Seriously want to hear if there's a better way, as when approached, my local MP and the Parliamentary Candidates for the other parties show no intention of straying from the party line Sad
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #36319122nd Oct 2008 9:26 am
JMC

Scotland 

The BNP seem to have suffered for many years at the hands of the political elite and their spin doctors. It had almost become the norm that even mentioning the BNP had you tagged as a right-wing thug, racist, football hooligan. Doubtless they have attracted such an element into their ranks, but every party (and forum!) has its problem members. The more dangerous and cunning ones have already sought high position via another party and you may know them as a right honourable member of the cabinet. Shocked

The SNP suffered many years of tarring with a similar brush, but now they are proving (in the main) to have the peoples interests at heart. They don't come with a baggage of dented morals and expectations of the perks of high office that blights the Labour party in particular.
 The older I get, the more I realise that people confuse wrinkles for wisdom Smile
Founder member of Club FFRRV
Club Orange, Mint or Fruit
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #36319522nd Oct 2008 9:39 am
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

I normally avoid anything written by Simon "The Huffer" Heffer, but his piece in today's Torygraph has some merit for once.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jh...do2201.xml

I take issue with some of his contentions (particulalry that only Tory MPs have any chance of employment outside parliament) but the overall picture he paints is a worrying one.
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #36320022nd Oct 2008 9:52 am
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

Being in opposition is easy regardless of what party you are from.... when you get into power there is a sudden realisation that delivering your plan is a totally different kettle of fish.

Strong right wing or left wing traits are never tolerated for long and this is the reason that you find that all the major parties have a similar messages..... beacuse they all know they have to pander to middle ground. Even Alex Salmond has had to do that eh JMC Wink
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #36320322nd Oct 2008 9:55 am
Snowy

England 

JMC wrote:
As soon as 'Cosmopolitan' gave women the orgasm in the early 70's, everything started going down the pan.

Shocked Women have orgasms Question
 The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.  
Post #36322422nd Oct 2008 10:25 am
JMC

Scotland 

Apparently........ Rolling with laughter
 The older I get, the more I realise that people confuse wrinkles for wisdom Smile
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #36323022nd Oct 2008 10:44 am
The Large One

England 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Natural selection obviously is not working, so there is a case in point for trimming the herd Evil or Very Mad
 TLO has left the building.......
I no longer work for a Landrover Dealer

My little chilli sauce business http://www.thechillees.co.uk
if you would like to order anything just give me a shout 

Post #36325622nd Oct 2008 11:42 am
sideview

United States 2005 LR3 4.0 V6 Petrol SE Auto Java BlackLR3

Orgasms aside, there's a lot of truth to JMC's theory, but the casual attitude in marriage/divorce plays a big role also. Kids are too often raising themselves, have little sense of security, and have no idea what commitment means.
 I'm not so good at giving advice...may I offer you a sarcastic comment instead?

Haiti Earthquake Relief: Donate Your Frequent Flier Miles 

Post #36326022nd Oct 2008 11:53 am
JMC

Scotland 

I used to be the first one to jump on the band-wagon of blaming the kids, but it all begins with the parents, and their parents, and theirs....... Neutral

You could take any new-born child away from these scum bags and rear a model child (depending on your own model views).

IMHO, Kids need a full-time loving mother who's role is to nurture, and a patriarchal father who can provide the stability of an economically functioning home and the discipline to maintain such. The unit of marriage as a basis for restraint / self-control in tough times is still the way to go.

Homosexual couples rearing adopted kids is an abomination of everything we ought to be working towards as a society. I don't care who reads this or who is offended by it either. Rolling Eyes
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #36328922nd Oct 2008 12:27 pm
Non Stick Nick

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Sounds like the Vicky pollard school of life
 I am a hob nobber.  
Post #36329022nd Oct 2008 12:28 pm
JMC

Scotland 

I often wonder how many people laugh at Vicky Pollard and see her as amusing escapism. She is a very real manifestation of what is out there in society and she is certainly not alone. She is at school with your kids and she spends many more hours per day with them than you do! Shocked She is seen as a role model because she stands up to authority. Kids who have never learned to respect their elders, or those in authority, are drawn to Vicky very easily. Shocked
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #36329622nd Oct 2008 12:34 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

The solution seems obvious. JMC, will you adopt me?
Post #36331522nd Oct 2008 1:25 pm
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

You'd be kept in the cupboard under the stairs ND Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #36331822nd Oct 2008 1:28 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >