Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > In Car Electronics (D3)

Stereo stuck in "Phone Mode" - fixed
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 5 <12345
zig

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Had the stuck in “Phone Mode” problem yesterday. The previous time I had used the vehicle I had stopped the engine and removed the key just as phone call was ending (I was relying on the other person ending the call). What I found was that turning the key to stop the engine and removing the key made no difference, neither did pressing and holding the end call or start call buttons make any difference. When I got home, I went into my phone’s Bluetooth settings, tried to connect it to the vehicle, as this was unsuccessful, the phone’s Bluetooth was switched off and back on again, and tried to connect to the vehicle and was successfull this time and the “Phone Mode” went away things and things were back to normal.

So, while it may not work for everyone who has a stuck in “Phone Mode” problem, but via the Bluetooth settings of the phone that was last connected to the vehicle, try connecting it to the vehicle and then switching the Bluetooth on the phone off and back on and then connecting the phone to the vehicle and seeing if that works.

Post #236052531st Jan 2024 5:41 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 5 of 5 <12345
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >