Post Reply  Down to end
Page 19 of 22 <123 ... 1819 202122>
evo8

Slovakia 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 S Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4

Whistle 1.27 where are you ? Whistle
 2013 D4 TDV6 S; Baltic Blue; IID Tool BT
2007 D3 TDV6 SE, Auto; club Faultmate MSV2 

Post #60592918th Feb 2010 8:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
cold_n_wet

Norway 

beta ????

Glen
 IDTOOL PRO / Faultmate programing and BAS remaping services in Norway.
Diagnostic for most Land rover vehicles
Land Rover parts and accessories.
Stockist of RLD equipment.
www.praesto4x4.no
D4 gone, missed but replaced with a 110 Puma. 

Post #60600418th Feb 2010 10:12 pm
bellautos

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 SE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4
Re: Wiggs

Flack wrote:
Are there any engine maps out yet that we can use on the MSV-2
Flack Thumbs Up

The engine maps will be available via the BBS web site for pruchase in the next couple of days.

Pete

Post #60607318th Feb 2010 11:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DingMark

Iraq 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Ipanema SandDiscovery 4

Maybe a bit OTT, but what is the status of mapping and the MSV-2 for a D4? Can't see it specifically on BBS SPY's website and haven't seen anything in the threads (but admit to astigmatism Censored )
 Jim Dowell - D4 HSE TDi, 12,000 hydraulic winch & hidden winch mount, MTRs, TyreDog, Traxide 2 x aux battery system, fixed air compressor, Dolium roof rack, MitchHitch.
RIP 2005 D3 HSE V8 5 seater gold (stolen and torched) 

Post #60612419th Feb 2010 4:58 am
powella

Australia 2007 LR3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackLR3
Re: Wiggs

bellautos wrote:
Flack wrote:
Are there any engine maps out yet that we can use on the MSV-2
Flack Thumbs Up

The engine maps will be available via the BBS web site for pruchase in the next couple of days.

Pete

Pete,

Any update?

AP.
 2007 Discovery 3 HSE TDV6, Java Black. Towing a Kimberley Karavan... somewhere...  
Post #60849923rd Feb 2010 11:17 am
evo8

Slovakia 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 S Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4

The maps are available in the shop already. However it requires 1.27 firmware which has not been released yet to "normal" users. Whistle
 2013 D4 TDV6 S; Baltic Blue; IID Tool BT
2007 D3 TDV6 SE, Auto; club Faultmate MSV2 

Post #60925524th Feb 2010 12:23 pm
BrumLee

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

No shop and no support page at the moment Shocked Could 1.27 be iminent Wink
 Faultmate MSV2 EXTREME
FOXWELL N624 Elite
Hantek 1008c Oscilloscope 

Post #60951024th Feb 2010 7:21 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Do we have any "Normal" users Evo 8 Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Yep, i have just put the custom BAS performance maps up for sale in our web shop, in the accessories section, priced at just 333 GBP. Could not think where else to put em Whistle
I don't know what you guys think of the price, but considering that for 333 GBP, you get one of the best Maps on the market, as well as the same "swap out as you wish" capabilities as BAS box provides, but at about half the price. I personally think it's absolutely outstanding. And in fact, i personally really have to publicly commend Pete for his willingness and agreeability to be as generous as us in making that price so low. It just goes to show exactly how much both of us are so truly committed to our joint collaboration venture and how committed and aligned we both are to help all members. Thumbs Up

The technological capability for reading and writing these custom maps of the D3 EMS with the MSV-2 has actually been done and tested quite some time ago. And of course there is a small gaggle of other new things included for the D3 such as the FBH stuff.

Regards D4:
In the next couple of days, i will be putting up the D4 software items for sale on our shop too, in both MV and SV Kit forms.
Although we have done all the CCF editing for the D4 which is much more detailed than the D3, and i am sure that most of you will know how powerfull that is alone, and we covered all the systems to the usual degree, we have got some last minute hold ups in respect of the feature to sync the EMS's copy of the CCF with the master copy in the Body control ECU. Also flashing all D4 ECU's is not something we are anywhere near ready to release, although we are getting there slowly behind the scenes and as early buyers of our D3 system know all to well, we will of course be adding that in good time.

Please try to bear with us, i appreciate that it is difficult being patient and many may well not understand or appreciate the immense difficulties and complications we have to go through. But try to appreciate that we alone are trying to provide capability way beyond average, that no one else will or can, and with very limited resources. We are after all breaking new ground here and not just following some well beaten path made by others. It really does have to all be extensively researched, implemented and fully tried and tested, which just takes up sometimes seemingly endless amounts of time and this simply cannot be rushed.

If it helps anyone struggling to be patient, they might note that despite our having just one case where someone, within minutes of getting their system and without using any of the back up and save capabilities our system provides, did actually manage to over write all 3 CCF copies of a D3 with junk and who ultimately we were able to sort out within 48 hours. Over the last year, countless Disco 3 owners have ended up using our system to edit their cars settings with nothing less than delightful results and in addition our system has provided the capability for it's owners to quite creatively re flash all and ECU's with any possible data for it without any mishap or negative result. So in the end, our testing procedures may take their time and require some patience, but in the end, it really is worth it.

In addition, with any release, there is an awful amount of small niggly detail aspects that although near invisible to the end user, still has to be done.

The good news is however, that we really are in the final stages for the release of 1.27 and we really are now looking at days rather than weeks.

Post #60967124th Feb 2010 9:54 pm
PaulP

Spain 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

BBS SPY on Wednesday wrote:
we really are in the final stages for the release of 1.27 and we really are now looking at days rather than weeks.

For those of you who haven't spotted it yet....

Wednesday + "days" = Friday Whistle

Version 1.27 is a go Bow down (and available at a BBS support forum near you)
 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Buckingham Blue
2007 Golf GT DSG 

Post #61090126th Feb 2010 6:53 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Bit of an update,

Tonight, just as various members of staff were bidding, goodnight and wishing the best for the weekend, while i struggled to finish of all my jobs, so i could go home and grab a beer, a little Angel appeared by my side and whispered softly to me, as she put her coat on.

I am off now, goodnight, have a nice weekend, oh and by the way, version 1.27 has been released.
Rolling Eyes Whistle Thumbs Up

Really, all the D4 stuff done? i exclaimed
Yep, Thanks to Pete managing to find us some time to help test stuff out, all the service reset, EAS stuff and so on, just as per the D3 is done and included as well as a gaggle of other little bits on the D4 too.

I was gonna give her a little BBS team hug, but when i came round and picked myself up of the floor she had vanished just as magically as she had appeared, and for a moment i was thinking it may have been a mirage induced by too much work and not enough beer, but sure enough, It's on our site for anyone to download and install.

Post #61091426th Feb 2010 7:13 pm
Robinss

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

So am I being a bit thick here Question Had a look at the BBS website and can't see any reference to the New D4 solution... Anyone else found it yet, is it actually availible now cause i want it NOW!!!...lol.. Mr. Green

Post #6122771st Mar 2010 1:49 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Give us half a chance Laughing

it will be there later today.

Post #6123551st Mar 2010 4:00 pm
Robinss

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

Sorry to hassle Confused Getting all excited at the thought Thumbs Up

I can see it on the site now, PM you for the usual forum discount or is that just being really cheeky Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #6123741st Mar 2010 4:28 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Well it is on the shop now so you can actually order it.
SV233 @ 761.67 GBP

Regards usual forum Discount, it's not so much a case of cheek, after all if you don't ask, you don't get, so there is certainly nowt wrong with trying Smile
But there are minimal criteria i can / will accept in respect of membership period / post count and i am sorry to say you are quite a bit short for that. Whistle

But don't feel too bad, because despite the Disco 4 being substantially more technologically advanced that the D3, the price is only about 36 GBP more, so it really is a good price to start with. In addition, the GBP to Euro Rate, on which our products pricing is based has moved quite favorably for GBP quite recently and so for UK buyers the Price of the D4 kit is actually lower without any discount than the D3 kit was with discount just a couple of months back.
Also you should note that VAT is charged at the Cyprus rate of just 15%

Tell you what, after you order, PM me your order ref number anyway, and although i can't promise much, i will see what i can do. Thumbs Up

Post #6124621st Mar 2010 6:44 pm
bellautos

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 SE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Robinss when you get your new MSV2 for your D4 give me a shout if you need any advise or help, as you are well aware i know the D4 MSV2 functions inside out.

Pete

Post #6126281st Mar 2010 9:37 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 19 of 22 <123 ... 1819 202122>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >